MND Education and Client Support Administration Officer
Part-time (24hours/week) 6 month maternity leave cover – Jan to June 2021
Based in our Canterbury Office with some home working possible. Covering Southern Metro areas of Melbourne.
We are on the lookout for someone passionate about community and promoting health to join our team.
Do you have:
- Brilliant IT and computer skills: exceptional literacy in office 365, data base administration, formatting of documents, mail chimp and survey monkey.
- A relevant qualification in information studies, health promotion, community development or business administration.
- Experience and/or an interest in setting up and working with remote technology.
- Interest in supporting people with a progressive neurological condition.
- A “can do” flexible approach to teamwork.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Fabulous organisational and administration skills.
MND Victoria is dedicated to providing high quality services and support to people living with Motor Neurone Disease across Victoria and Tasmania.
The MND Education and Client Support Administration Officer is a member of the MND Education and Client Support Team. The officer will work collaboratively with the team to ensure the team delivers:
- The best possible information, education and training to the MND Community.
- Timely and professional client support activities such as registration and allocation of people diagnosed with MND accessing the service.
You will be joining a team of 30 highly committed professionals in a rewarding and caring environment. This is a part-time (24 hours per week) position, based at Canterbury. Salary is between $69,000 to $74,000 (PRO RATA). Salary packaging available.
Applications addressing the key selection criteria as outlined in the position description to be submitted to Jo Whitehouse, firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Monday 4th January 2021. Interviews planned to be held in the week beginning 11th Jan 2021.
PD - Education & Client Support Admin Officer