An equipment request must be submitted by an appropriate allied health professional.
- All requests for equipment provision from MND Victoria must be submitted online via the form contained in the link below.
- MND Victoria does not accept equipment requests via any other method.
- Upon submission of the form, you will receive an automated confirmation of submission with a copy of the submitted form to the email address you provide. If you do not receive this email, which may take up to 30 mins, please contact the Equipment Service (ES) by email or telephone. Contact details are listed below.
- You will receive a second email from the ES within 3 working days to advise whether we have been able to accept and waitlist your request.
- The online form should work across all browsers, but if your browser is significantly out of date it may cause an error when you attempt to submit the form. If this occurs, please first try updating your browser to the most recent release before contacting us.
Online Request Form
To find out more about the range of equipment available, the provision of equipment or further detail on placing a request, please select a link below:
MND Victoria is a NDIS registered provider of assistive technology.