We warmly invite people with motor neurone disease (MND) to our Living with MND Groups
The Groups provide opportunity to:
- Meet others who are navigating MND
- Get tips about helpful strategies, services, and resources
- Hear from Kate Barber, Nurse and Counsellor about strategies for taking time out from MND
- Find out about managing your diet and nutrition with Emily Farrugia and Shanelle Bailey MND Clinic Dietitians
- Learn Tips for travelling with MND and many more!
1.5 hour sessions run over 4 consecutive weeks by Zoom
- MND Advisor and Support Coordinator
- Education and Client Support Team
- Expert Speakers
All are welcome although some of the content aims to support people who are newly or relatively newly diagnosed with MND. Please speak to the Education and Client Support Team or with your MND Advisor if you are interested in attending or are unsure if this is the right group for you.
For more information or to discuss further, please contact us:
P: 9830 2122 E: email@example.com or speak with your MND Advisor